Statistica and Spotfire Integration Data Functions

Oliva Prezas Garces

I am currently attempting to render a data function on Spotfire to calculate process capability quality tools from Statistica using data extracted from PI Data Tag connector. When I add my data function through the Statistica tool on my Spotfire dashboard, the process capabilities are values from my previous excel worksheet that I used to create this data function on Statistica. I am unable to connect my Spotfire dashboard PI data to my data function. My question is how to use new, real-time data with this data function Is there an alternative to creating process capability metrics using real-time data from PI on Spotfire Thanks!

Hello Oliva, if you were to use a Statistica spreadsheet in the Statistica workspace (instead of excel) and you mapped the input tab of the Statistica Data function, then the data table from Spotfire (real time data) will start getting passed to the data function. If you have further questions, please raise a case on support.tibco.com and our support team can assist you further.