Storing values resulted from Cross table and download those values afterward

vishu Tyagi

Hi

I've a dashboard in which i have created Cross table with using custom expression fo some columnsto get dynamic value in respect of searched item. Now i have requirement i wanted to give multiple item at a time then it will compare single-single item and get the calculation done then next item will come and get their result then next and then next so and so forth. But i wanted to store the result values from first to the last item and wanted to download it later.

For example I've items A,B,C,D,E,F. I wanted to give all these items like a list at once(like for loop iteration works) and start getting value for the first item'A' then'B' then'C' like a loop it will work. So i need when item 'A' give the value that value needs to store somewhere because the next item 'B' will come and it will show it's value .so like for all the items i need to store value somewhere so that next item won't wipe out the value for previous one. After finishing from item 'A' to item 'F'. i wanted to download the complete list of values from A to F.

Can we strore value our resulted table for some duration

Table A:

Col_A_Part

Col_B

Col_C

Col_D

Col_E

Col_F

Part A

Table B:

Col_A_Part

Col_B

Col_C

Col_D

Col_E

Col_F

Part B

Part A

Part C

Part D

Part E

Q1. I need if searching all these part in a list give some result that result i wanted to store from Part A to Part E and then download the result.