Grouping in Spotfire

Katie Sikorski

I have a Master Table and a Production Table joined in an Information Link. Is there a way to Group in a table by Operator,Gas and Oil in a table. The table right now is giving me duplicates because of the Production. So what I want to do is group the Operators, and Sum the Oil and Gas hopefully this makes sense in SQL and access you can do this by Pulling in Operator, Group Byand Sum Oil and Gas and don't pull in the Monthly Dates. Is there a way to complete this in Spotfire Below is the Query in SQL not sure how to do this in Python or Spotfire. I have atatched the Original Data and the Grouping tab is what I need. I appreciate any help in this matter as I can't find anything on Grouping in Spotfire.

SELECT dbo_MASTER.OPERATOR, Sum(dbo_PRODUCTION.OIL) AS SumOfOIL, Sum(dbo_PRODUCTION.GAS) AS SumOfGAS

FROM dbo_MASTER INNER JOIN dbo_PRODUCTION ON dbo_MASTER.PR.API= dbo_PRODUCTION.API

WHERE (((dbo_MASTER.FIELD)="DELAWARE-NM") AND ((dbo_MASTER.RSV_CAT)="1PDP")) OR (((dbo_MASTER.FIELD)="DELAWARE-TX") AND ((dbo_MASTER.RSV_CAT)="1PDP"))

GROUP BY dbo_MASTER.OPERATOR

ORDER BY Sum(dbo_PRODUCTION.OIL), Sum(dbo_PRODUCTION.GAS) DESC;