Its posible to take one of the custom expressions that we create

Martin Campos

I put a property in list box this:

I assign a property in a drop down list these two expressions:

Sum(If([Origen de los datos]="BO",[NET_AFI_REVENUE_PER_ROOM])) as [$ OTB],

Sum([FACT_BUDGET_FORECAST_VIEW].[REVENUE]) as [$ Presupuesto]

I want to choose only one of two custom expresion to kpi chart because send me a message: "multiple continuous expressions are not allowed"

Thanks

Yes, The first (Capture 1); I insert a dropdown list with the property "DaActual" with two expressions: the name of both are "Ingresos" and "PT"Second capture: In the "Ingresos" expression I put this: Sum(If([Origen de los datos]="BO",[NET_AFI_REVENUE_PER_ROOM])) as [$ OTB],

Sum([FACT_BUDGET_FORECAST_VIEW].[REVENUE]) as [$ Presupuesto]  I Have two expressions separate with comma Third capture: In the chart bar this really works when I put the property DaActual in the custom expresion, if I change in the dropdown list "Ingresos" that calculates the two expressions for me, calculate the $OTB and $Presupuesto Fourth capture: I create a Kpi chart with the same property ${DaActual} but send me this error: "Multiple continuous expressions are not allowed"its becaus I have this two expressions separates with comma: Sum(If([Origen de los datos]="BO",[NET_AFI_REVENUE_PER_ROOM])) as [$ OTB],

Sum([FACT_BUDGET_FORECAST_VIEW].[REVENUE]) as [$ Presupuesto]But I would like to only take the second:Sum([FACT_BUDGET_FORECAST_VIEW].[REVENUE]) as [$ Presupuesto]Its a way to do that or something im geting wrong 

I would suggest to parse your expression in the KPI , so that you capture only the second expression.

Unfortunately you have a comma also inside the first expression, so simply using Split with comma as a separator with the Split function is not going to work.

I can only think of using RXReplace() with a negative lookbehind regular expression that captures everything that follows ], in your property.

Something like:

RXExtract('${DaActual}','(