Spotfire Mods is not showing

Rajesh Nai

Hello,

I would start by verifying the following:

If you were assigned new licenses, did you restart TIBCO Spotfire Analyst after that

Double-check that you are indeed using TIBCO Spotfire 11.0, e.g. using the Help > About dialog, so you are not accidentally e.g. connecting to a deployment area with an older version..

Double-check the licenses for the groups your user belongs to - the new Mods licenses are located under TIBCO Spotfire Extensions. In particular, confirm that you indeed have the "Develop Visualization Mod" license.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Thanks, Fredrik

I am having administrator group rights with all the licenses assigned.

Also tried to restart the server services after applying the hotfix to the deployment area of the latest version i.e. Spotfire 11  and restarted the Spotfire analyst but not getting any change.

Still unable to see the Create visualization mod option.

Regards,

Raj

Hello Raj,

I suggest that you open a support case in the TIBCO Support portal (https://support.tibco.com/) so the support engineers can help you investigate. I recommend that you include your support diagnostics from the start (in TIBCO Spotfire Analyst, Help menu > Support diagnostics and logging, then click on the "Copy Info" button at the bottom). Among other things, this will allow for confirmation that Analyst and Server versions are both of the necessary 11.0 version.

Best Regards

Fredrik

• 1 month later...