Run code after data on demand table is updated

Nikita Belooussov

Hi,

I have several data on demand tables. I want to try to have a code that will run after the data inside the tables changes. I have tried using the automatic load for the r functions, but that does not seem to be working. I have also tried to run the code after the markings are set in the original table, but that also does not seem to work. Is there anyway of doing this The scripts I am trying to run are python, but if there is a way to do this in r, it will work too.I am running spotfire v7.11.

Thanks

So calling them a data on demand table might be slightly wrong, since they are the user input tables used to upload a new table, but I am assuming that they work the same way that data on demand do. I am updating them using a python script to change which values are marked, which updates the next table.I have tried having the python script updating a document property triggering the next script, which marks the rows and updates another document property for another one of these codes. I have also tried to update the tables in the one script with delays for the tables to load. Lastly I tried having the r script change the document property on the change of the tables to trigger the scripts. None of these worked.