Error occurred when using Add On-Demand Data Table function in Spotfire 5.5 version

PD .

Hello.

In spotfire 5.5 version,

a table was added using the'Add On-Demand Data Table' function,

but the following error message was displayed.

In spotfire 7.5 version,

when a table is added with the same query and the same conditions, it runs without error,

but it does not run in the 5.5 version and an error occurs,

so I ask for the help of experts.

(I heard that the latest DB tested in spotfire 5.5 version was Oracle 10g.

The DB currently being used is oracle 11g, so certain functions may not work.

I don't know if it corresponds to the 'Add On-Demand Data Table' function.)

The expression is not complete.

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Expressions.ExpressionParser.HandleAntlrExceptions[T](String expression, Parser parser, Func'1 method)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.DataFunctionInputExpressionlmpl.GetInput(InputParameter inputArgument, IMangler mangler, IExecutionStatusFactory executionStatusFactory, GenericNameMapper GenericNameMapper genericMapper, DataRowReader& reader)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.DataFunctionlmpl.AddInputArgument(DataFunctionInvocationBuilder fuctionInvocationBuilder, InputParameter inputParameter inputArgument)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.DataFunctionlmpl.BuildFunctionInvoation(ImportContext importContext, ExecutionStatus& executionStatus)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.DataFunctionlmpl.DataFunctionWorkItemState.b_4b()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.ApplicationModel.Progress.ExecuteSubtask(String title, ProgressOperation operation)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataFunctions.DataFunctionlmpl.DataFunctionWorkItemState.Execute()